I would say this has something to do with your NT installation. What SP
are you running have you added anything since you last run the camop.exe
program sucessfully? Let me know and i`ll try and help.

James Grove
On the great bug hunt - Beta testing Windows 2000
JPG Photography
http://www.jpgservices.ndirect.co.uk
Fax : 0121 602 0857