Hi Christoph,

I regularly experience the same thing, great difficulty in removing the
MB-10 (although without loose screws), and in the past have resorted to
hitting the lock wheel with a variety of blunt instruments to free it.

I suspect this is the problem in your case ... the wheel is simply stuck and
a quick knock or gripping it with something which will allow more leverage
than is possible with fingers alone will loosen it up.

I was somewhat surprised to read your comments about the LowePro MiniTrekker
... I have been using this bag to cart an F90x and an F601 plus 6 or 7
lenses and assorted junk around Asia for the past couple of years with no
problems. Mind you I haven't been in Laos yet !!!! Would be interested to
hear your experiences of it as I am considering a visit later this year.

Cheers,
Andy
Dr. Andrew A. Malcolm
Machine Vision & Sensors Group
Gintic Institute of Manufacturing Technology
71 Nanyang Drive, Singapore 638075

Tel (65) 793 8295   Fax (65) 791 6377
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web http://england.gintic.gov.sg:8000 <http://england.gintic.gov.sg:8000>