> Several of us "young kids" (youngest 55 yrs) are going
> to Disney World in April.
> My question is, what equipment to take, I have:
>
> Cameras:    Nikon F5 and Fm2N
> Zoom Lens:  Nikon 20-35/2.8D, 35-70/2.8D and 80-200/2.8D
> Prime lens: Nikon 20/2.8D, 35/2.0 and 85/1.8
> Flash:      Nikon SB-28 and SB-22S
>
> What should I take, also taking into consideration the
> versatility, compactness and speed in use. I plan on buying
> a very compact and light tripod in Miami, WHICH ONE?

I would take the F5 and the 35-70mm. Why would you want to take 2
cameras with you anyway? Even one camera gets in the way when you're
having fun! I would leave the FM2 at home, because you may want to make
some snapshots or even hand the camera to somebody else for group shots
or a photo of yourself, and P-mode would be very helpful.
I would choose the 35-70 because at 70mm you can make good portraits of
you and your friends, and at 35mm you can shoot games, people and even
Mickey Mouse when he's standing 10 feet ahead of you ;-)

A compact and light tripod is useless. If you buy a tripod, get a heavy
and expensive one. Or one of those tiny table tripods that can be folded
to find a place in your pocket. They're very useful when you want to
rest the camera on a car or tree or rock.

Have fun!
Friedrich
Graz, Austria

PD: Remember that photographs are only memories, so don't forget to
enjoy yourself, otherwise you won't have anything you would like to
remember from that trip, other than the weight of your camera bag!