John Albion wrote..among other CUTE things...." And remember (excuse me if
I same
facetious here) that for many women, simplicity and ease of use are far
superior to all the features in the world. In fact, many women think most
men want complex machinery mostly for "show" and not because we really
intend using it productively. (Most men, says my wife, would always leave
their VCRs flashing !2:00 forever if it wasn't for the woman setting it
straight.)"

Very CUTE...John.
The Nikon list, while probably male dominated, isn't, I assume, a locker
room. From your statements I would guess you know far more about Nikons
than women.
Pat

Pat Turcotte-Equestrian Portraiture & Illustration
http://www.equisearch.com/turcotte/turcotte.html