Hello,

I'm the lucky new owner of a F100 body, the new 28-105 zoom and a SB-28
flash (after having worked for 18 years with a Canon A1). I just read the
user guide and took my first picture this week-end... Looks like a dream!

I have read that preflashes are not fired when the flash head isn't
directly positionned right forward onto the subject. I'm used to use
indirect light by turning the flash head onto walls/ceilings. Am I going to
loose the 3D matrix metering system if I do so? If so, how will the F100 do
to find the correct exposure?

Another question: When using slow synchro, is there a risk of fuzziness of
the flashed image (the ambiance could be of course). Which is the duration
of the flash?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Thierry