>Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 18:27:27 +0100
>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: removing batteries with F70 [v04.n305/4]
>Message: 4
>
>Does anyone know how much does it take for the F70 to "forget" the
>Quick-Recalls when you remove batteries? I would like to know how long
>the presets are kept in memory when there's no power source.
>
>TIA
>Friedrich

Friedrich,

To my knowledge the Quick Recall settings, as well as other settings in
the camera will be remembered for quite a long time; surely long enough
if you are storing the camera for many months. I never received an actual
time duration from Nikon but it is a very long time.

This is true with all Nikon SLR cameras.

Ed