Hi Group,

I hate SCAMS and RIP OFFs like you wouldn't believe.  And, this
"Spring Photo Contest" post has HELLO SUCKER written all over it.  For
example:

"...There will be a discounted entry fee for those images submitted
electronically...."

REAL CONTESTS don't have "entry fees".  In fact, I think they are
opperating real close to the edge of the federal law on by charging one.

If you want to enter a REAL PHOTO CONTEST, where there are VERY
EXPENSIVE PRIZES given away monthly, where there is NO ENTRY FEE,
where your entry may be displayed on the web site of a multi-national
corporation along with you name, and e-mail address and web site
address if you wish, just go to the AGFA (film) web site at
http://www.agfaphoto.com and click on "Surfers Gallery".

Now, if any of you SUCKERS are still considering entering THAT "photo
contest" (ha ha), please let me know, because I have this swamp land
in Florida I would like to get rid of...

Keep your money in your pocket,

Bill