Interviews with Working Pros, this month B. Moose Peterson

http://www.wildlight.com/interviews/index.html

Ever want to ask one of the big name nature photographers a question
or two?  Or, have a conversation with them? Herešs your chance.
Starting immediately, WildLight is interviewing one of the big boys of
nature photography each month.

This month: Moose Peterson. Known as a natural history photography,
Moose specializes in California rare and endangered animals and
habitats.

You can post questions and get more information in our Interviews
Forum.

Point your browser to:
http://www.wildlight.com/interviews/index.html

Jim Brandenburg will be our featured guest in April. Once we get
rolling, we will keep three interviews active at any one time. You can
post questions, read the interview, and participate in follow-up
discussions afterwards. We expect the guests to join in on these forum
discussions.