> 1. What is the appropriate lens hood for an 35/f2 AF?
        >       Is it the HN-3?

        Yep, that's the one.

        > 3. Using warming filters: when applying a Tiffen 812
        >     (or other warming) filter to a pure white like a
        >      brides dress, does that cause severe color shifts?
        >     I mean: you want to apply a warming filter to skin
        >     tones, but would a pure white be messd up?

        Everything warms up of course, but people perceive color
        in it's surrounding context, so unless there's something
        that's pure white next to the print the dress will still
        look white unless you use a really strong filter.  Just
        mount it in an ivory mat instead of a white one.

        -Don