Hi all,

I'm reviewing the first slides from my second hand 200mm f/4 AIS
MicroNikkor. There is a noticeable light fallof to the corners of the
frame - I estimate it to be a minimum of 2/3 of an f-stop. It's
especially noticeable when shooting wide open.

I'd be very grateful for colleagues owning this lens for their input. Is
it a "normal" behaviour? I didn't pay very much for this lens, because
it was very worn externally and looked very ugly. Glass was OK, however
I'm wondering if it could have been dropped, or knocked, causing
internal optics displacement.

Thank you for your answers

Roger

--