>Hi all, I'd like to use this forum to gauge the interest out there for an
>N90 Buddy type program for the F100 and Palm computing devices (PalmPilot,
>Palm III, IIIx, V).  I am CONSIDERING taking on this task as I am about to
>purchase an F100 and already have a Palm and associated programming tools.

I salute you for your efforts.

>First of all, I would appreciate it if anyone seriously interested in
>purchasing such a program would email me with their degree of interest and
>the amount they would reasonably pay for such a program.  My initial thought
>is to charge approximately $50-75, which would include free updates for
>life.  I know this costs a bit more than your average Palm program, but this
>venture requires a lot of work for a VERY limited market size.

Why reinvent the wheel?  Ken has already produced a very nice product with
N90s Buddy; all you would probably need to do is do a little collaboration
with him in order to produce a version for the F100.

BTW, $50-75 seems a little expensive since the N90s Buddy is $15 shareware.

Good luck,

Matt