Dear Barry,
I would be highly interested in supporting such software project under
following condition:
1. If it is designed for Palm platform, it must be able to upload the data
to PC.  This means you need to write the code for both Palm and PC so it
becomes useful.  Storing data into the Palm (which I am doing now with Sharp
IQ8200)  doesn't mean much to me. Copying (typing) data from Sharp to the
PC, where my photos and database are reside, is no fun at all.
2. You should be able to provide a cable for the connection between
F90/F100/F5 to the Palm since the PalmPilot or III IIIx does not offer such
cable.

I have not seen your program yet and hence unable to tell you the reasonable
price for it.  However, my thought is that you should give beta version
(excluding cost of cable and a bit of handling charge) for free to everyone
in order to have live field input for enhancement of your code then get
their feedback on the price.

Regards,

Jay Lee