>>The time has come when the ND is no longer serving my needs. 99 percent of
>>the discussion is related to automated equipment, of which I have none, and
>>in which I have no interest. I do enjoy the general photography questions,
>>both the reading and the answering, but according to Andrew, these are
>>discouraged postings.
>
>Maybe it's time to start a new discussion list pertaining to
>older manual style nikons.
>Any interest out there?

Yes! At least with this photographer. I also have no interest in
automated equipment for the type of photography I do, which is primarily
fine art landscape/nature. I have used only an FM2n since 1986 and two
weeks ago bought a used F3. These two cameras will serve my needs until I
can afford a 4x5 field camera. At that time I will subscribe to the large
format discussion list but until then a new list focusing on manual
Nikons would be most welcome.

Brent Cox

                          Brent Cox Photography

         P.O. Box 2932                              520-639-4629
         Sedona, AZ 86339                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]