Hi folks,

MULTIEXPOSURE
It's so easy to do but hardly to utilize...
While you release shutter hold the back lock release (as if you want to
open back door of camera, but you must to be able keep camera closed, of
course). I have no idea how to realize it on tripod without hands (source
of shaking).

GRIP
positives: grip itself, ergonomic for my fins
negatives: missing tripod mount, vertical shutter release button
It's intended for 4 pcs. AA battery. Nice handwork, not fragile plastic but
strong fibreglass (=> a little heavier).
price: ~US$67
available only (as I know): Czech Republic (sorry for some, it's small
country in heart of Europe, ex-Czechoslovakia):
PRAGUE:
Foto-Video Milan Skoda
Vodickova 36
Praha 1
110 00
tel./fax: +420-2-2421 7129
tel.: +420-2-2423 2246

BRNO:
Fotoantik-Jech
Mendlovo nam. 17
Brno
603 00
+420-5-4321 6323
OR
Fotoantik-Jech
Kounicova 31
Brno
602 00
+420-5-4121 3129
OR
Foto - Karel Zezula
Pekarska 16
+420-5-4323 9456 (321456)

Please be connivance to their knowledge of English, maybe German.
I'm very sorry, but at present time I'm not able to manage any contacts
with mentioned dealers. I've started a new job ...

I prepared some details about this on my web site, but I've been preparing
it 2nd year. Anyway I'll answer any questions.

with best regards

        ,;;;;;,
       '"O   O"'
       "   V   "