From: "Frank Gao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [none] [v04.n143/17]
Message: 17

I am thinking of modifying my MS-30 to house 10 AA batteries.
Some people posted on the list about carrying 10 NiCds with their
MS-30s. Did anyone ever use 10 NiMHs in his/her MS-30? I think a
modified MS-30 + 10 NiMH would behave just like an MN-30. It should be
safe also since Varta AccuPlus is 1100mAh which is lower than 1150mAh of
an MN-30 NiMH battery unit (based on Bob Groves' measurement). Please
correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

Frank

P.S. BTW, is anybody using NEXCELL AA NiMH(1300mAh) rechargeables?
     They are about half the price of Varta, but are they good?