I wonder if there is a way to get the message to Nikon and their reps
about their attitude.  I visited a "Nikon Day" at my local camera store
and asked the rep about the "P500, F100, N100" any he said nothing like that
exists.

I told him that there was all sorts of info coming out and he still insisted
that there was no such camera.
This was on November 12th, less than 2 weeks before the F100 was announced.
Is it total ignorance or total arrogance?

Now I'm not going to say that he should have told me exactly what was going
on, but he could have said "We have announcements coming out all the time",
or "There will be some interesting new items at PMA" or something like that.

I also asked him about a 100mm tilt - shift that I've heard about.  He said
that also doesn't exist.
So I fully expect to see an announcement next week.

Richard McEnery