Hello Nikon fellows,

I've read that the vignetting caused by polarizers on wide angles starts at
28mm. I have a Nikkor 28/2.8 AIS + HN-2, and I'm looking for a 52mm circular
polarizer which will not cause vignetting and still use a hood.

I would like to know if someone with a 28/2.8 AIS has experienced vignetting
when using the B+W circular polarizer on it. Will the HN-2 fit on that
filter? Will it the combination Filter + HN-2 cause vignetting?

As the most probable answer is yes (or a big YES). I've studied a few
options with B+Ws filters, and I think I've found a two:
- Kaesman Circular Polarizer for Wide Angle + HN-2  (expensive Kaesman; is
there any non-Kaesman? combination will vignet?)
- Oversized Filter  (is there any Circular Polarizer in his category? should
be used without hood, but why?)
Any suggestions or comments? Would the Nikon Circular Polarizer work better?

Thank you very much,
Sergio Lopes.