> When left alone the entire display on my MF-26 starts blinking. If I touch the
> print button, the blinking stops, only to start again later. The camera is
> turned off the whole time. Is it broken, or is it something simple like low
> battery?

>From the MF-26 owner's manual, p. 95:

"If the MF-26's LCD begins to blink, the batteries must be replaced
with a fresh set.  After replacing the battery, reset data.  At temperatures
of -10degC (14degF) or colder, the LCD may blink even with new batteries,
due to insufficient battery strength.  If this happens, push (PRINT)
button to stop LCD blinking.  When temperature rises, the batteries
return to normal capacity."

--Kristen