BUSCHMANN wrote....
>When left alone the entire display on my MF-26 starts blinking. If I touch
>the print button, the blinking stops, only to start again later. The
>camera is turned off the whole time. Is it broken, or is it something
>simple like low battery?

Last fall, my MF-26 display flashed rapidly and caused me great concern.
It turns out to be the low battery "indication" on the MF-26 and is only
sparingly mentioned in the manual.  Be sure to adequately tighten the
battery compartment door when you replace the battery or you may suffer the
"spontaneous MF-26 reset" that results from poor battery contacts.

Hope this helps..

Steve MacLeod
N90s in Kalamazoo