Hi
Can anyone please e-mail me with some advice when using the SB28 with a
105 f2.8 micro and tubes?
If I understand the camera manual, I set the camera on manual, set the f
stop I want and put the SB28 on TTL. The flash is next to the camera
connected by a SC17 cord. My concern is that if the SB28 shows an f stop
of f11 on the panel do I have to set the camera at f11 or can I set it
at f16 or f22? In other words does the f stop that is on the panel of
the flash matter?
Also does the flash compensation work when in TTL or does one need to be
bothered with it? I did a test rol yesterday but would like some advice.
Thanks in advance. Brian