Hi Everyone,

    I just received my F100 last Friday, what a great camera! It has
almost everything the my F5 can offer and yet weight MUCH less. Due to
the mail system upgrade in the office I was not able to receive the digest
for the past few weeks, and I don't know if anyone has post the
question. The question is : can I use my F100 with GP 1300mAH NiMH safely?
I called Nikon, they said that NiMH AA is not on the approval list for
F100. I am going to buy GP cells for my SB-28, I just want to take
the advantage of rechargeable battery. Thank you very much.

Andy