I went through this a couple weeks ago. The local Home Depot turned out to
be the cheapest at $4.35 for two Energizer Lithiums. They gave me a small
discount because I bought a box of them, around $4.20. The expiration date
on the batteries is 2007, so I just stuck the whole box out in the garage. I
bought the box because I had to drive to half a dozen stores including two
Home Depot's to find them.

Eric Edelman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.edelmans.org

<<<<<<<<<From: "Colin Povey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Lithium batteries [v04.n337/14]
Does anyone know a good source for AA lithium batteries for use in my F5
and my SB-28?
My local source sells them in pairs for about $5.25 US plus tax per
pair. This works out to about $23 to fill my F5.
I have considered getting the MN-30 and MH-30 combo, but this is a lot
of money (roughly $425 at B&H) for one battery and one charger.>>>>>>>