> >>  Many people can't tell the difference
        >>  between a print shot with a 35mm vs.
> >>  one shot with a medium format.  However,
        >>  if you really want to set yourself apart
        >>  from all the other people with their
        >>  P & S cameras, you need to use a medium
        >>  format.

        >  . . . . just about every wedding shooter I
        >  know who works in medium format has
        >  expressed the EXACT same opinion.

        I was talking to a guy in a camera store once,
        and he told me that he had a photo buyer reject
        a submission because they were shot on 35mm, and
        they were "very critical judges of quality".

        When he sent his next submission they said "Yes!
        this is much better." and they bought a bunch of
        second-generation 70mm slides, duped off of 35mm
        negatives.

        Strange how the human mind works huh? . . . .

        Bigger really is better -- but when it comes to
        business, sometimes only 'bigger' really matters.

        -Don