Hello,
and thanks to all of you for your email support on the initiative to
continue the Nikon mailing list.
The main server should be up, If it seems down, try again after a few
minutes as I am configuring different options.
I need your help to gather information about Andrew.
As the person who originated this mailing list, I feel there should be a
dedication page to him. However, he is to modest to give any info, so If
any of you have anything, please send it!

I have been on this list on and off for at least 3 years. If any of you
remember, I was one who heavily participated in the manual focus vs.
auto focus debate, and many other issues.
The new site, of course will not mention me, as Andrew did not mention
himself in his mailing list/site. However, as a successor, it is my duty
to honor the person who originated this list, and therefore I need all
the info I can get! A photo of Andrew will be most welcomed!

Also, all of you who have photos, I will be able to host them under your
name in the new gallery, with full copyright options. I have a few
hundred Nikon slides that are "keepers" but was never able to put them
anywhere, as I wanted a Nikon dedicated site for them. I will put a few
there as well.
So If you have any photos, go ahead an send them to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" with any data you wish to display.

What is truly amazing is, that none of you have asked Why I am doing
this...?
Anyway, the answer is on the site.

The majordomo software is now configured and will enter its beta testing
phase by Andrew and I.
--
Regards,
Alexander