Hello everybody!

I have been offered the possibility of buying a 55/2.8 micro with a PK-13
extension ring. I think that with this combo a ratio of 1:1 reproduction
can be obtained.

I am not very much into macro photography, but I think I could begin with
this combo..... My question is the following:

Is it possible to use this extension ring in other lenses?, in which lenses
works best (i.e. wide-angles, teles...)?,

Is it difficult to use ?, i.e. does the focusing and metering differ very
much from shooting without extension ring?

I have at present the following lenses: 24/2.0; 35-70/3.5; 50-135/3.5.

>From the little I know, the smallest focal length of the lens gives a
stronger macro effect. Would that mean that with the 24/2.0 I would get
greater magnification than with the 55 micro?, or may be the lens has to be
one of these "micros"?

The 50-135 has a "macro" function.... would that be enough?

Well, maybe this is a complicated question.... thank you  for listening to
me....

Regards

Marc