>Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:27:11 -0400
>From: david place <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: 28-105D [v04.n345/15]
>Message: 15
>
>a question for those who have used the 28-105 AFD ...
>it is noted as offering: to 1/2 life-size ... is this continuous
>from infinity to the close rage or is it offered in a macro setting ?
>.... if it is a macro setting is it offered at all focal lengths or just 28

28-105/3.5-4.5D IF offers macro of 1:2 not 1:1 lifesize. You have to
slide a small switch near focus ring in order to activate it. Range is
from 50-108. The switch will not click in if you try to push it when FL
is wider than 50.

>or 105 ... ... ... also if there is a break what is the repro ratio at the
closest
>focus and the macro focus ... in other words is there a gap and how large
>is it ... .. ... thanks and good imaging, dplace

This I don't understand. My knowledge of English is quite limited.
Some other people will help you out real soon. :)

Best regards,

Ruckdee C.  [E20JLS]  http://i.am/renardnolt
-------