Sure, there is no sense for you in spending time for that, that is needed to
nobody. I just added there functions, that I need, I had spent on it 10
minutes. If I'll need other functions - I'll add them in the same way.

Here:
[https://developer.gnome.org/rsvg/2.40/rsvg-Using-RSVG-with-GdkPixbuf.html](https://developer.gnome.org/rsvg/2.40/rsvg-Using-RSVG-with-GdkPixbuf.html)
 is written: """Note that the pixbuf may not be complete until
rsvg_handle_close has been called.""" So I decided to do this. But if I'll
comment that line, the next function, which must extract GdkPixbuf from handle
will have similar error too (attempt to read from nil). So I'm a bit confused.
I'm trying to resolve this.