I'm not a particularly good programmer, but I'm loving Nim for how easy it is
to get started working with it. In particular I find the Aporia editor really
easy on the eyes, makes it fun to get coding and tinkering and learning.

That said, one thing I am missing (and I do recognize I may have simply not
noticed something key) as a result of my tinkering is the ability to get
information about your own procs from within code... information such as number
and type of arguments a proc requires.

I ran into this while tinkering, creating a string caching system for data that
gets pulled out of a Windows OS using either slmgr or wmic, since both of those
can sometimes take a second or two to execute. Not being able to dynamically
handle procs with different arguments has kind of hamstrung that (though for
now I have settled on a version that works on procs that require no arguments).