> It seems Araq doesn't really like my way of thinking. I can also see how Araq
> reacted to pointing out formatFloat's odd behaviour for 0 (which was quite
> odd to me, too). I, for instance, didn't notice it myself as I don't really
> use Nim for numerical calculations (I use Fortran). And I think good docs
> should be treated as kind of test and things should be fixed if these tests
> prove what they test is unobvious or even worse, erroneous.

I actually agree the behaviour for 0 is odd and never said otherwise.

All I did was offering my help and I tried to find the root cause for why
jzakiya spent 3 hours unsuccessfully looking for `formatFloat` when his/her
very own **title** contained the word `format`. As a thank-you I never got any
real answers (I still haven't btw) and I have to read pamphlets about my
"attitude" and that I should be grateful for his precious feedback that from my
perspective he actually actively withholds.

There are always at least two sides to look at, from my perspective I'm
grateful and humble, I haven't banned him or censored his impertinences.

I won't participate in this thread any further.