Thank you, I'll try to buy the book some time. 20 dollars is really not much.
If it would be in my language - I would even ask a digital version of it. But
in English it's not really good to read it. I use translator through every 2-3
sentences.

I had already read tutorials and manual, I understood not all, but when I don't
understand something - I re-read tutorialmanualmodule reference. If I did not
understood after this - I ask in IRC or forum.

I had some experience with gtk - I started making Omega Chess in Python and
GTK. It was not finished (there was only board with switchable colors of cells,
when you resize window - board resezed too), I learned Python and GTK through
it, but I decided to learn Nim by re-writing this application to Nim and GTK. I
spent many time reading API and asking questions in GTK+ IRC =)

One thing I lack - RSVG Nim wrapper - in GTK IRC suggested me that if I want to
keep images in RAM than to create from them GDK_Pixbuf -es, than I need to use
RSVG. Without it images every window re-size are read from hard disk.

I have only a little experience with compiled languages.

Thank you for help.