Araq, a little help please.

I have a Nim procedure that takes text and a highlighting function from Python,
then parses and highlights it. This works great but when parsing large pieces
of text something with the Nim garbage collector causes a segmentation fault in
Python. I know it has something to do with the GC, because the segmentation
fault goes away if I compile the module with **\--gc:none**. But if I do this,
the memory of the running application constantly rises, as you would expect.

Is there a solution for this without disabling the GC?