Support for [spine](http://esotericsoftware.com/spine-in-depth) is coming to
frag.

Couple of notes here :

  * I'm binding to the official spine C runtime. Right now the bindings will be
kept in the frag-spine repo along with the additional code I've written to make
frag work with spine. This module will be able to be optionally included with
frag, so if you want spine support in your project you can have it.
  * If you do decide to use spine in your project, you must understand that the
spine module comes with same license as the official spine runtimes. This
essentially means you need a license for spine in order to distribute your
projects. You should have a valid spine license anyway if you are using their
product.

For more tails on spine licensing, see : [spine
licensing](http://esotericsoftware.com/support#Licensing)