Hi @Nazariglez,

Our renderer is :
[https://github.com/bkaradzic/bgfx](https://github.com/bkaradzic/bgfx) : which
does support WebGL.

Now, having said that - we currently rely on some dependencies that might not
be WebGL / asm.js friendly. Does that mean we're screwed for web targets? Not
necessarily. I have a feeling these dependencies could easily be substituted
for others.

Web targets are something we do have on our radar, just not in the short term.
I have heard some outcry from the community about this though, so it will
probably hit our roadmap for public alpha v0.1 which I am hoping will release
around the late spring / early summer timeframe.

Currently I am working on integration for :
[http://esotericsoftware.com/spine-in-depth](http://esotericsoftware.com/spine-in-depth)
 as well as authoring a custom runtime in Nim for it. Once that is complete I'm
going to refocus on my efforts on frag-core and most likely web targets.