Great idea. Rather short videos focused on particular subject. Worth mentioning
is basics, how to install, how to use, hello world, then syntax, datatypes,
object model, ref and without ref. More advanced topics could cover generics,
templates, marros. Now please bear in mind that I am not particular fan of
design patterns, but, in Nim, thanks to its specification some useful patterns
emerges and can be used to overcome difficulties. It would be fantastic to
identify them, gather. It does not have to be related to objects composition
like in java. It could be related to variadic objects (that use case), how to
implement mutually redundant types in a clean way, when and how to use
templates, when, let, const etc. Some episodes could be "special" and focus on
some interesting libraries, systems, programs that are worth mentioning. Then
we have interviews. Like interview with core dev team with subject "Future of
Nim".  Ok, I think I let my imagination fly.