Hello! I want to make a video tutorial series about Nim and post it to my
youtube channel and I want to do it for two main reasons:

  1. in my opinion Nim doesn't get as much attention as it should
  2. it seems that we still don't have any video tutorials about the language

But before doing it I'd like to ask Nim community several questions:

  1. Knowing that Nim still isn't 1.0, what language features are likely to be
changed (so I won't cover those features in the tutorial in the first place)?
  2. What features you think should definitely be covered?
  3. What format should I choose for Nim tutorials (big videos like 20-60 min
that covers a lot of similar language features or small videos like 5-10 min
that covers single feature in depth)?
  4. Any other comments on this?