Hi all, I got a basic kernel for jupyter notebook working, you can find it on
[github](https://github.com/stisa/jupyter-nim-kernel) .

It's based on
[jupyter-c-kernel](https://github.com/brendan-rius/jupyter-c-kernel) (
actually, it's mostly the same ) and it uses the python implementation of the
kernel machinery ( a pure nim version would be cool, but it's outside my
abilites at the moment ).

Still, from what I could test, it seems to work rather well as a scratchpad.

Here is an example
[notebook](https://github.com/stisa/jupyter-nim-kernel/blob/master/example-notebook.ipynb)
 .

Please note that blocks of code don't share state ( for now at least ) as every
block is treated as a different file/executable. I'll try to work on it when I
have time (suggestions are welcome).

Also, code completion is not currently implemented, I'll have a look at
integrating nimsuggest.