@Araq Well I did in fact know very little about the possibilities to use Nim
without garbage collection. All I heared about was the `string` and `seq` are
implemeneted in a way that they need the gc to run. Because I did not find any
other documantation I came to the conclusion that disabling the gc is pretty
much useless, because it creates leaks for nim's fundamental types. I am sorry
though for the original words I had chosen. I wrote that comment when I had
some frustration when writing the sizeof alignof implementation.

It would be nice if there would be a little bit more documantation oft the
garbage collection in Nim. Especially on how to use Nim, when there is no GC.