yeah, dropdowns are a no-go. Especially when considering that they don't
support mobile at all.

@StefanSalewski:

> > Statically typed and compiled, it provides unparalleled performance in an
> > elegant package.
>
> If you check the exact meaning of "unparalleled" you may get: "having no
> equal; better or greater than any other". So it is better than C, C++, D,
> Rust and all the competitors?

Of course it is  This is very much about marketing, which you even mention in
your next paragraph...

> > High-performance garbage-collected language
>
> As we know, that not all people like GC too much, marketing guys would write
> something like "High performance with true parallel executation and optional
> highly tuneable realtime GC support"

Perhaps we can add that it's optional into that point, but your version is far
too long.

> > Runs on Windows, macOS, Linux, and more
>
> I don't like the wording too much, and indeed it is not absolutely clear.
> Does it refer to the compiling process, the produced executable or both?

I agree, this is a bit vague. Perhaps "supports" instead of "runs" is better
here, what do others think?

> > Compiles to C, C++ or JavaScript
>
> As we know, that some people do not like "to C transpilers" one may write
> "Support of all relevant backends including C, C++, JavaScript, LLVM and
> WebAssembly*"

That's just a longer version of what you quoted.

> > Produces dependency-free binaries
>
> Sounds like a big blob: Maybe "Produced executables are small(down to a few
> kBytes) with selectable dynamic or fully static linking for dependency-free
> binaries

Perhaps, but again that's too long IMO.