@Varriount It doesn't?  I was pretty sure there was something called shared
heap... Well, whatever. I think GC is much better for functional languages, RAI
seems better for stateful ones.

Oh, by the way --- I didn't really try it, but I guess idiomatic Nim programs
could bring problmes on some microcontrollers.  I once wrote a custom language
for a really simple microcontroller. I actually struggled to fit communication,
parsing, bytecode, user code, VM with a GC. I'm not sure if I would succeed if
not for how trivial the GC was. Most of the language was stack-based, I needed
a GC to manage cleaning unreachable bytecode. And in general, I don't think
it's a really great idea to do dynamic allocations on small microcontrollers.