@Udiknedormi: I see how that would make sense. There is that ambiguity that
_a.host = 34_ can mean two completely different things inside the module:

  * call the assignment operator
  * call a procedure named _host=_

But Nim seems to consciously embrace ambiguity to accomplish separation of
concerns: I can write _a.host_ in another module and not give a damn about
whether this accesses a field or calls a proc which returns the value of a
field and I like that. I don't want to know what encapsulation model the module
I use has, I just want to use it. Much better than Java's getter/setter scheme.

Also having to use a tweaked field name inside the module would feel bad to me.
Maybe a big fat ambiguity warning instead of an error would do.