Hello,

I want to use Nim on Windows to work with IDML files which contain bunch of
zipped XML files packed in specific order (e.g. mimetype file comes as first
and must be uncompressed).

I've tried “Wrapper for the zip library” but can't get it to work. It looks
like _libzip_ library is kinda hard to compile on Windows? I'm not sure how to
make it compile with Nim. And _libzip_all.c_ is supposed to be some old buggy
code, right? Also, not sure how to use it instead of libzip.

Is there maybe some straightforward way to work with zip files? Maybe some easy
alternative somewhere on Github?