> Three separate seqs with different data types and same name? Obviously makes
> not much sense. Ha ha.. In my sense, it was like ; "Hey compiler, this is
> 'one' seq but the data type is one among three. If the input value is int,
> then treat this seq as a seq[int]. And when the input value is float, then
> treat this seq as a seq[float]"

How about casting objects into int ? Please see this pseudo code.

  1. Assume that you have some ref object types like ComboBox, ListBos, Button
etc. And you have a ref object named GroupBox.
  2. You want to create a seq[int] in this GroupBox object. And you wrote an
Add proc to add int items to this seq.
  3. When ever you need add an object like ComboBox, ListBos, Button etc, you
just using this ;

    var anInt : int = cast[int](ComboBox)
    YourList.add(anInt)

    Run

And when you want to retrieve the object from this int seq, you just cast back
to object like this.

    var aCombo : ComboBox = cast[ComboBox](anInt)

    Run

I just tested it and it worked. Is there any problems using this method ?