> More than willing, just need the documentation, ehem I mean guide :D , to
> contribute to documentation

"Congratulations, you played yourself" ;)

I started working on improving the documentation, by writing it for the most
used modules, such as `strutils`, `sequtils` and `tables`. After that is
finished/published, it should serve as a guide on how Nim's GD should look like
(so you can read it and see what it consists of, and browse through the source
code to see how to do the same stuff yourself).

These modules mentioned above are quite large and I don't expect anybody should
tackle them in their free time. But there are many small modules with (very)
poor documentation, where the community help would be very welcome and of great
help to me.

I'll let y'all know when this first part is done, and I'm willing to guide
every volunteer who would like to help us with this.