A quick recap what has been done in the last week.

Nim now has improved documentation for the following **10** modules, and you
can view their documentation on [this
link](https://nim-lang.github.io/Nim/lib.html):

  * strutils, sequtils, tables, math, parseutils, base64, sha1, uri, lists,
deques

These modules also have their documentation done, but the documentation build
hasn't updated yet (should be available tomorrow probably):

  * sets, intsets, parseopt

The following modules are in the works:

  * algorithm, parsecsv, xmltree, jsffi

* * *

As you can see, the things started to move (we got some help for the modules
mentioned above from the community — thank you!), but there are still plenty of
modules ahead of us.

I'm inviting you once again to help us with this. [Here is the
list](https://github.com/nim-lang/Nim/issues/10330) of modules you could work
on (some of them are really short).