@cblake True, true. I was simply enjoying that I could write "one through
fifty, so fifty times" very simply and easy to read in nim, whereas I just
relied on trained C eyes to interpret the C code of its intended meaning "zero
up until 50, meaning 50 times". Perhaps nim's `countup()` would have been even
more appropriate.

@Stefan_Salewski You're making fun of my specific example! :) Yes adding `i32`
wasn't that cumbersome in THAT example, but I'm sure you could imagine
scenarios where it would get more annoying - this was only an illustration of
how it works. Also, you have to be sure that you didn't miss one, not to
mention you'll already have to annotate by hand any relevant var types in the
signature since the macro doesn't handle that part.