Congratulations, everybody! Wonderful job. In particular, where else can you
see a project where the bug count is decreasing instead of increasing? The
fixes are timely and quick when important and are done in a quality way. (not
just some maintainer closing all issues not relevant to current release, fixes
aren't just patches on a wrong design that had to be kept for years) That's
outstanding. I have a little question: Seeing all the backward compatibility
guarantees, my personal feeling is that if a "breaking change" doesn't break
the existing libraries in nimble, then it's probably fine. Sometimes a fix is
important, and I hope it won't deter the innovation and improvement of the
language. Comparing the percentage of libraries that get broken after a change,
could be a good measure if it makes sense to incorporate it anyway. Thanks for
the good news