For me, except the claimed: "With Power Comes Responsibility" anyway people
eventually will in someday to design and write macros as they grow into
advanced user. But the concepts and functions are overwhelmed high for people
to start to learn macro programming, read the online document or the Nim In
Action book may help them to get start, but there are still not enough to
master the mindset. I think something like thinking in react:
"[https://reactjs.org/docs/thinking-in-react.html](https://reactjs.org/docs/thinking-in-react.html)"
 will make people to understand macro programming more naturally, and a book or
tutorial to give people advice when to use generic/template/macro, in macros,
when to facilitate macro helper function like getAst, or write node code by
following dumpAstGen step by step, and the difference between nnkStmtList and
newStmtList, I guess these things should be categorized in functional features,
to make those material more useful. But I'm not a experienced nim coder, I just
want to point out something may put into a good nim macro tutorial. I'm no
saying the official tutorial is not good, I guess it is critical to teach
people to grasp the idea behind scene, so the way to talk the story is so
critical...