**Re: Nim**. I couldn't agree more. If there is ONE thing I absolutely _do not_
like about the language is the issue with the modules. Basically, to keep my
head in some state of sanity, I try to keep everything in as few modules as
possible, and "including" the rest of it (for "modularity") - which is
practically the same thing.

Yes, re-arranging your code may be good at times, I mean for better code
organization, but in the end... the module recursion thing will come back at
you...

I already like the language (obviously), and that's quite a pity.