I can't edit my title but I'm happy to announce the release of Weave 0.2.0
codenamed "Overture".

This is the result of a fight of over 8 hours to add reconcile setting $PATH in
Azure Pipelines and nimble/findExe.

Weave now supports Windows in addition to Linux, macOS and all platforms with
Pthreads.

Furthermore, Weave Backoff system has been reworked, formally verified to be
deadlock free. It is now enabled by default and is without any noticeable
performance impact. It allows Weave to park idle threads to save power.

Side-story: In the process a critical bug in glibc and musl implementation of
condition variables has been found, `signal` does not always wakeup a waiting
thread. This does not happen with MacOS and Windows condition variables.