Hello,

I've done some testing with Nimpy and Arraymancer and I've run into a bit of an
issue when trying to use Numpy function (via Nimpy) and Arraymancer because
several functions have the same name.

For a example, I can't use a numpy.reshape on a PyObject because it conflicts
with the reshape functions of arraymancer.

Is there any way work around this or do I have to create a python package that
wraps and rename all the python function I want to use ?

Second (unrelated) question, how to create a numpy array (as a PyObject) from a
multidimensionnal (3D or above) Tensor ? I've looked into
[https://github.com/zaferarican/nimpy_numpy_examples/blob/master/nimpy_numpy_examples/nimpy_integral_arraymancer.nim](https://github.com/zaferarican/nimpy_numpy_examples/blob/master/nimpy_numpy_examples/nimpy_integral_arraymancer.nim)
 to do the opposite (multidimensionnal tensor from PyObject numpy array).